Great Islamic Quotes from Holy Quran
Welcome to this page sharing the great collection of islamic quotes from holy quran. The each and every ayath or quotes in the holy quran gave us the passion and energy to live a confident as well as energetic life. When we are depressed, or we having the situation of bad minded, reading the quran and understanding the meaning of each and every ayath will gives us to stand up and move along with good passion and enthusiasm. The islamic quotes provides us a power mind.
Since sharing is caring, please just hit the share button seen in this page and let us spread the power of islamic quotes and quran quotes.
1) Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
2) Allah Is Sufficient For Us.
3) It was not muslims that
had made islam great
It was islam that
had made muslims great.
4) Islam gives 5 solution to bring unity.
- Avoid Useless talk.
- Avoid pet names.
- Avoid making Fun Of others.
- Avoid Anger.
- Speak Truth.
5) Don’t worry what others Think of you
Because at the end of the day
Allah who will be judging you.
6) Allah is sufficient for me; there is
no god but he; on him i do rely;
and he is the lord of the mighty power.
7) patients can’t be acquired over night.
It is just like building up muscles.
everyday you need to work on it.
8) A messenger of allah said;
The most excellent of you is the
one who learns the quran
and teaches it.
9) Surely silence can
sometimes be the
most eloquent reply.
10) Be kind to unkind people.
you need it the most.
11) If someone ruins the first part of your life,
there is no reason to give them the rest.
12) speak well of others,
not others fault.
13) Those who believed and lead a righteous life are the best creatures.
14) Allah will make everything beautiful, at the right place, at the right time, at the right reason.
Always have faith in allah.
15) Do not be wise in words. be wise in deeds.
coz when deeds speak, words are nothing.
16) My unknown future is in the hands of the all knowing allah.
17) Thawakul is having full faith
That allah will take care of you,
even when things look impossible.
18) Every night and every day, don’t forget to say
LA ILAHA ILLALLAH.
19) Live in such a way that those who know you, but don’t know god, will come to know the god, because they know you.
20) speak good word or remain silent.
Beautiful Islamic Quotes
21) At times you may think everything is going
you realize that
allah just setting everything right.
22) Even if they send pure muslim or arab
troops will we consider them
invaders and fight them.
23) Do your best and allah will do the rest.
24) My mercy embraces all things.
25) May our deeds attacks allah’s noor and barkath, so that our lives may be filled with peace , happiness and freedom from
26) There will be selective application against arab and muslims and this is pure form of discrimination.
Very short Islamic Quotes
27) Do not soil your conscience for anything but for heaven
28) The disease of the heart is worse than the disease of the body.
29) To fight against one’s desire is the greatest of all fights.
30) The strongest among you is he who subdues his self.
31) wealth and greed are the root of all evil.
32) Richest without faith are the greatest poverty.
33) A man’s wort depends upon the nobility of his aspirations.
34) knowledge enlivens the soul.
35) The learned lives although he dies.
36) The sum of total excellence is the knowledge.
islamic quotes: part II
37) A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret.
38) He is the first and the last, the most high and the most near. And he is the most knower of the everything.
39) Allah helps those who helps others.
40) No shelter is safer than piety.
41) A man’s behaviour is the index of his mind.
42) courtesy costs nothing, but buys everything.
43) Clemency greater power.
44) Jealousy devours virtue as fire devours fuel.
45) Forgiveness is she crown greatness.
46) Carnal appetites are nets spread by devils.
47) every arrow does not hit the mark nor every prayer granted.
48) Ostentatiousness spoils prayers.
49) Show mercy to those on earth. and god will show mercy to you.
50) Fear ALLAH and you will no cause to fear anyone.
51) Resignation to the will of allah is the sure of the diseases of the heart.
52) The world of allah is the medicine of the heart.
53) Lead such a life, that, when die, the people may mourn you, and while you are alive, they long for your company.
54) The days of life pass away like clouds.so do good while you are alive.
55) Of all the follies the greatest is to love the world.
56) Opportunity is the swift of flight but slow to return.
57) Pride, cowardice, and miserlines are bad for me and good for women.
58) The most happy is he to whom god has given a good wife.
59) He who knows himself knows god.
60) As long as pure of your heart, you speak the truth.
We think till now you are enjoyed and purified your mind with this islamic quotes, but this is not the end, we are again and again adding the islamic quotes for you. collecting various islamic quotes for a whole man getting his mind satisfied.
Bookmark this page since this is the great and most collected islamic quotes page on the internet till this moment.
Keep reading on. don’t forget to share the islamic quotes
61) Faith has four pillars, patience, certainty, justice and struggle.
62) And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers.
63) Pray, not only you need something, because you have a lot to be thankful.
64) Every drop of water is a blessing of allah.
65) Allah puts people in your life for a reason and removes them from your life for a better reason.
Very Inspirational Islamic Quotes
66) if allah is with you, never to worry who’s against you.
67) True love doesn’t end in death, if allah wills it, it will continues in JANNAH.
68) No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future.
69) Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear.
70) Being born into islam is the biggest blessing of allah.
71) Patience is a way to earn the companionship of allah. AND BE PATIENT, AND SURE ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT.
72) lIFE IS A JOURNEY FROM ALLAH TO ALLAH.
73) Judge yourself before you are judged.
74) Your best teacher is your last mistake.
75) Be happy. do not let sadness to destroy you. say alhamdulillah that everythibg happens to you.
76) I only complain of my suffering and my grief to allah.
77) There are those who among you who desire this world and there are those among you desire the world to come. but where
is he who desire the god?
78) Eman is like a tree. If not watered with good deeds it will little by little wilt and die.
79) They plan and allah plans, allah is the best of planners.
80) Indeed allah is ever watching over you.
81) When we repair our relationship with allah, he repairs everything for us.
82) And the servants of allah…are those who walked on the earth in humility and when the ignorant address the they
83) Allahumma bismika amuthu va ahiya. oh allah with your name i die and i live.
84) Don’t think of the things you didn’t get after praying. Think of the countless blessings allah gave you without
85) Smile even your heart dripping blood.
86) The world can not defeat you until you accept the defeat.
87) If allah wants to do good to somebody. he afflicts him with trials.
88) Take everyday as chance to become a better muslim.
89) Don’t trust people easily, not everyone approaches you sincerely.
90) Asthaghfirullah- I seek forgiveness from allah.
91) World is prison for believer and paradise for non-believer(Rasulullah said)
92) The divine is founded by those who have pure and true heart.
93) Remain attached to allah during your happiness and during your sad.
94) Behold in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and day-There are indeed signs
for men of understanding.
95) My life may not going to the way i planned. But it is going exactly the way allah has planned. Indded allah is a better
planner the guide for just keep praying.
96) If anyone travels on a road in search of knowledge. allah will cause him to travel on one of the roads of paradise.
97) if allah puts anyone in the position of authority over the muslims affairs and he secludes himself (from them), not
fulfilling their needs, wants, and poverty. Allah will keep himself away from him, not fulfilling his needs, wants
98) allah without me is still allah. But me without allah is nothing.
99) allah comes in between a person and his heart.
100) Keep calm, because allah is always with us.
More Islamic quotes; continue reading
101) please never skip a pray, there are millions in their graves wishing to come back to life only to prostrate to allah
one more time.
102) when allah grants you a gift-don’t take it for granted. you don’t often appreciate what you have until its gone.
103) whoever prays twelve rakats, during the night and day, a house will be built for him in paradise.
104) Pray not only because of you need something, because you have to be thankful for what he gave to you.
Prophet Muhammed Islamic Quotes
105) you do not do evil to those who do evil to you, but you deal with them with forgiveness and kindness.
106) The greatest jihad is to battle with your own soul to fight the evil within yourself.
107) None of you believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.
108) Best of you are those who best to women.
109) God does not look at your forms and possessions, but he looks at your hearts and your deeds.
110) be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it whenever it is taken from something, it
leaves it tarnished.
111) Be not sad, surely allah is with us.
112) The best among you is those who doesn’t harm others with his toungue and hands.
113) Those who are patient and adversity and forgive wrongs are the doers of excellence.
114) where it not for the fact that i did not want to make things too hard for my ummah, i would have commanded them to use
the siwaak at every time of the prayer.
115) show mercy to those on earth, and allah will shouw you mercy.
116) A muslim have five duties towards another muslim; to return a salutation, visit the sick, follow the funerals, accept
an invitation and say “god have mercy on you” when one sneezes.
117) A good man treat women with honour.
118) when you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, looks to those, who have been given less.
119) Be in this life as if you were a stranger or a traveler on a path.
120) they say you can never love someone whom you have never seen.
121) kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith.
122) A father gives his child nothing better than good education.
123) Be content with that which allah has given you and will be the richest of people.
124) A white has no superiority over black nor black has any superiority over white except the piety and good action.
125) When you are three person, then two of you should not whisper excluding the third person for that would grieve him.
126) When you are angry, be silent.
127) you will not enter paradise until you have faith, and you will not complete your faith until you love one another.
128) Beware of jealousy for verily it destroys good deeds the way fire destroys wood.
islamic life quotes
129) funeral procession passed in front of our prophet muhammad (BPUH) and he stood up. When he was told by the people that
it was the coffin of jew, and he said “was he not a human being”
130) Trust allah but tie your camel.
amazing videos on islamic quotes
131) Be the slave of allah- not the slave of this dunya.
132) Richest are not from an abundance of worldly goods but from a contented mind.
133) When allah loves a servant. he tests him.
134) If you put whole trust in allah, as you ought, he most certainly will satisfy your need as, he satisfy those of the birds. They come out hungry in the morning, but returns ful to their nests.
135) o god, make my inward better than my outward and make my outward virtuous.
136) Islam began as a stranger and it will return to being a stranger , so blessed are the strangers.
137) A powerful person is not he who outwrestles others. A powerful person is he who controls himself when angry.
138) Give up what is doubtful to you for that which is not doubtful; for truth is peace of mind and falsehood is doubt.
139) However much the faith of a man increases, his regard for women increases.
140) Many would die to talk with a celebrity for a minute yet can’t even hold a conversation with allah is sujood.
141) The most excellent jihad is when one speaks a true word in the presence of a tyrannical ruler.
142) Hussain is from me and i am is from hussain.
143) say wwhat is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.
144) There is reward for kindness to every living thing.
145) Heaven lies in the feet of your mother.
146) never hate each other; never be jealous for each other; never think ill of each other; never boycott each other;
always remain brothers unto each other. o servants of allah.
147) i start the prayer intending to prolong it, but on hearing the cries of a child, i shorten the prayer because, i know that the cries of child will incite its mothers passion.
148) Know that victory comes with patience. relief with distress. and ease with hardship.
149) Give to those who have never given anything to you.
150) forgive him who wrongs you. join him who cuts off you. do good to him who does evil to you and speak truth to even it
it be against you.
151) you have only one heart, just one and fill it with allah.
152) Being born into islam is the biggest blessing of allah.
153) Humanity is but a single brotherhood; so please make peace with your breathen.
154) Allahh is the best listener, you don’t need to shout nor cry out loud. because he hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart.
155) The prophet said: There is no disease that allah has created, except that he also has created its treatment.
156) If allah wants to be good for somebody, he afflicts him with trials.
157) The name Muhammad is the most common name in the world. In all the countries around the world – Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon – there are more Muhammads than anything else. When I joined the Nation of Islam and became a Muslim, they gave me the most famous name because I was the champ.
158) Come forward as servants of Islam, organise the people economically, socially, educationally and politically and I am sure that you will be a power that will be accepted by everybody.
159)I think that rather than condemning Islam, Islam needs to be studied by those who are sincere.
160) Make the effort to be wealthy in good deeds, not money. For when we die, the money won’t help us, but the deeds will.
161) Talk to allah and tell him your problems because only he can solves them.
Here we are just wrapping up the islamic quotes. But this is not the end, the count will start from 150 day by day. keep visiting the page and will publish more and more islamic quotes here.
Do not forget to share these islamic quotes on social medias.
Thanks for reading.
Leave your valuable comments below and suggest very good islamic quotes to include in this page. we will create a huge list on it.
Very inspirational islamic quotes
Around The Web: Marriage In Islam